SummerFEST: Max Richter & Mozart (Dublin)
David Danzmayr, conductor
Join us for the concluding concerts of SummerFEST: Music Outdoors. ProMusica musicians, led by Music Director David Danzmayr features two of Mozart’s greatest compositions for strings; and we highlight Lyric by George Walker, the first African American to have won the Pulitzer Prize in music. Max Richter’s On the Nature of Daylight is offered as a beautiful and healing respite.
GEORGE WALKER – Lyric
MOZART – Divertimento K. 136 “Salzburg”
MAX RICHTER – On the Nature of Daylight
MOZART – Eine Kleine Nachtmusik
Program duration is approximately 1 hour with no intermission.
Entrance opens 1 hour before the concert starts.
- Tickets must be purchased online for this concert. You must show proof of purchase upon arrival at the venue.
- Attendees are welcome to bring their own food and drink, however NO ALCOHOL IS ALLOWED. Please clean up your trash after the concert is over.
- You are welcome to bring your own portable seating or lawn chairs.
The health and safety of our guests, musicians, and staff is our top priority. The following protocols are enforced at this event:
- Attendees are required to wear a face mask upon arrival and at all times during the event.
- Attendees must follow social distancing rules, and maintain at least 6 feet of distance from others at all times.
- Restrooms will be sanitized throughout the evening.
- Face masks and hand sanitizer stations will be available onsite.
- The State of Ohio has banned individual gatherings of more than 10 people, which will be enforced at this event. Please do not congregate in groups of more than 10.
- Please do not enter if you have a temperature or if you are feeling unwell.
ProMusica reserves the right to ask attendees not complying with health and safety protocols to leave the events.
MORE DETAILS ON SUMMERFEST
QUESTIONS? READ OUR FAQ