SpringFEST: David & Vadim
Vadim Gluzman, violin & creative partner
David Danzmayr, conductor
SpringFEST concludes with the return of David and Vadim! This one-night-only performance brings together our musicians and visionary artistic leaders for a dynamic conclusion to this incredible 2020-21 Season of Festivals.
BARBER – Adagio for Strings
MOZART – Violin Concerto No. 3
PIAZZOLLA – Adios Nonino and Fuga y Misterio
M. HAYDN/MOZART – Symphony in G Major, MH 334
Doors open at 6:15 PM. Duration is approximately 90 minutes with a brief intermission. Program subject to change.
To ensure a safe concert experience, please note the following details regarding your ticket purchase:
- Tickets must be purchased online prior to the concert.
- Tickets will be available up until four hours prior to each concert, or until the concert is sold out.
- Tickets will not be available at the door the night of the concert.
- We will use a touchless system, but you must show proof of your ticket purchase upon arrival at the venue. You may print your tickets at home and bring them with you, or show them on your mobile device.
If you are having difficulties making your online ticket purchase, please email Margaret Wells, Executive Assistant or call 614.464.0066 ext. 111 for assistance. Our current in-office hours are limited as we are working remotely, so please include your email address and phone number in your message and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Seating at The Fives will be arranged in a pod (a grouping) of either 2 seats or 4 seats. Each pod will be socially distanced. Please view our setup and seating diagram for your reference. Your ticket purchase options are:
- Purchase a pod of 2 (seats 2).
- Purchase a pod of 4 (seats 4). We recommend all four members of your party arrive together for ease of entry.
- Purchase a single ticket. Single tickets are available in any quantity. Upon arrival, you will be seated in a pod, which would include other guests that are not in your party, unless you arrive with a party of four.
All seats are general admission.
The health and safety of our guests, musicians, and staff is our top priority. The following protocols are enforced at this event:
- Attendees are required to wear a face mask when entering and exiting the venue, and at all times with the exception of while drinking a beverage.
- Each of the pods will be socially distanced.
- When not seated, please maintain social distancing from others at all times.
- Face masks and hand sanitizer will be available onsite.
- Please do not enter if you have a temperature or if you are feeling unwell.
- The Fives also takes safety very seriously. For more information about their safety protocols, please visit: https://thefivescolumbus.com/healthy-venue
ProMusica reserves the right to ask attendees not complying with health and safety protocols to leave the events.
QUESTIONS? VISIT OUR FAQ PAGE >