AutumnFEST: Mozart’s Gran Partita
David Danzmayr, conductor
Music Director David Danzmayr leads our wind musicians to perform one of Mozart’s most famous serenades – Serenade No. 10. Known as the “Gran Partita”, the work is scored for 13 instruments and its seven movements take you on a journey through Mozart’s musical genius, from the glorious to the sublime. The program opens with solo works by Bach, Berio, and Pirchner, spotlighting the artistry of our own musicians.
J.S. BACH – Partita in A Minor, BWV 1013, “Allemande” (arr. for Solo Oboe)
BERIO – “Lied” for Solo Clarinet
PIRCHNER – “Mit FaGottes Hilfe” for Solo Bassoon
MOZART – Serenade No. 10 in B-Flat Major, “Gran Partita”
Duration is approximately 1 hour with no intermission.
Doors open 75 minutes before the concert start time.
Program subject to change.
To ensure a safe concert experience, please note the following details regarding your ticket purchase:
- Tickets must be purchased online prior to the concert.
- Tickets will be available up until four hours prior to each concert, or until the concert is sold out.
- Tickets will not be available at the door the night of the concert.
- We will use a touchless system, but you must show proof of your ticket purchase upon arrival at the venue. You may print your tickets at home and bring them with you, or show them on your mobile device.
- If you are having difficulties making your online ticket purchase, please email Margaret Wells, Executive Assistant or call 614.464.0066 ext. 111 for assistance. Our current in-office hours are limited as we are working remotely, so please include your email address and phone number in your message and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Due to current social distancing requirements, seating at The Fives will be arranged in a pod (a grouping) of either 2 seats or 4 seats with 6 feet distancing between each pod. Seating capacity is limited to approximately 130-150 attendees per concert, depending on the size of the orchestra’s set up and the number of musicians performing. Please reference our room diagram that illustrates what to expect for the audience seating area. Your ticket purchase options are:
- Purchase a pod of 2 (seats 2, distanced by 6 feet from other pods).
- Purchase a pod of 4 (seats 4, distanced by 6 feet from other pods). We recommend all four members of your party arrive together for ease of entry.
- Purchase a single ticket. Single tickets are available in any quantity. Upon arrival, you will be seated in a pod, which would include other guests that are not in your party, unless you arrive with a party of four.
All seats are general admission.
The health and safety of our guests, musicians, and staff is our top priority. The following protocols are enforced at this event:
- Attendees are required to wear a face mask when entering and exiting the venue, and at all times with the exception of while drinking a beverage.
- Each of the pods will be distanced by at least 6 feet.
- After the concert has concluded, guests will be directed row by row to exit to ensure safe distancing.
- When not seated, attendees must maintain at least 6 feet of distance from others at all times and make social distancing a priority.
- Face masks and hand sanitizer will be available onsite.
- Please do not enter if you have a temperature or if you are feeling unwell.
- The Fives also takes safety very seriously. For more information about their safety protocols, please visit: https://thefivescolumbus.com/healthy-venue
ProMusica reserves the right to ask attendees not complying with health and safety protocols to leave the events.