Raffle tickets can be ordered via the Soirée invitation reply card or by calling ProMusica at 614.464.0066 ext. 101. They are also available for purchase the night of the Soirée. Raffle tickets are $50 each or five for $200.
Proceeds from the Soirée will support the orchestra’s artistic and outreach program.
1. A Tour of Tiffany & Co. in the Big Apple!: You and a guest can be among the first to visit the brand-new Tiffany & Co. flagship store in New York City. Experience the elegance of design with a special behind-the-scenes tour and lunch in the private salon. Package includes round-trip airfare for two and a stay at The Park Lane Hotel. This prize includes a celebratory toast at Columbus’ own Tiffany & Co. Easton, and an exquisite sterling silver bracelet from the Somerset collection!
2. Everything is Better with Bourbon: Win a collection of rare bourbons including hard to find bottles such as: Henry McKenna 10 Year, Blanton’s, Kentucky Owl Wiseman, Weller Antique 107, Eagle Rare 10 Year, and more!
3. Dinner with Janet & David: Spend a lively evening with our dynamic duo! You and up to five guests will join Music Director David Danzmayr and CEO Janet Chen for an 8-course chef’s tasting menu in the private dining room at Chapman’s Eat Market, recognized by The New York Times on their exclusive “Restaurant List of 2021”.
4. ProMusica House Party: This special package will include a private catered dinner for up to ten, crafted by Together & Company, and a 20-minute program featuring ProMusica musicians all in the comfort of your home. [Date to be mutually agreed upon.]
5. Instant Wine Collection: Win more than 40 bottles of reds and whites, all rated 90 or higher on the Wine Spectator 100-point scale. Enhance your wine experience with an exclusive happy hour and tasting for up to six guests at The Laundry in German Village.
6. Meet The Violin: Win a chance for you and up to three guests to meet Concertmaster Katherine McLin and Vadim Gluzman and the new rare and significant violin! Hear about the journey and the provenance of the instrument, and insights into the search process over dinner and wine at The Refectory Restaurant & Bistro on a mutual agreed upon date.
7. Root for your Home Teams: The perfect package for sports lovers! Enjoy box suites at Huntington Park and Nationwide Arena to cheer on the Columbus Clippers and Blue Jackets. Visit the new Lower.com Field with tickets to a Columbus Crew game! (Specific games will be announced at a later date.)
8. Keep the Music Playing!: Put a violin, viola, or cello in the hands of one of our Play Us Forward (PUF) students. Your ticket will count as a donation to purchase a new instrument and will help support the 100 middle-school students participating in the program. Two donor names will be drawn, and both winners will have the opportunity to present these newly purchased instruments to our partner schools later this spring.
Details of raffle packages subject to change. Blackout dates may apply.